Book your airbrush session today & get a free versapro spray tan!
use it today or whenever 🙂
- First Session Explaining the Types of Spray We Offer & How the Sunless Tan Works
- 45 Minute Session
- Customized Sunless Tan
- 12-24 Hour Development Time
- 30 Minute Session
- Quick Rinse Solution
- Can be showered off in 1-3 hours depending on the darkness you would like to achieve
- 30 Minute Session
$75 for 2 Sessions
- Includes 2 Sessions
- Use one for your bridal shower or bachelorette party, and the other for your special day
- Get your Airbrush Session Free when 3 or more in your Bridal party book!
Book for Bellevue
Book for Appleton
We always recommend scheduling your session 1-2 days prior to an event. If you are doing airbrush spray tan for a wedding a trail session is highly encouraged.
Preparation and maintenance of your sunless tan is the KEY to sunless success. Make sure to read our online sunless preparation and maintenance guide prior to your sunless application.
Follow these important steps to ensure maximum sunless results:
- GENTLY exfoliate your skin prior to your sunless spray session. A gentle, sulfate-free skin polish, such as Norvell Renewing Sunless Exfoliator, can be used prior to your sunless session.
- Any waxing or shaving should be performed 24 hours in advance of applying sunless products.
- Remove any ‘barriers’ that may prevent the sunless product from absorbing into the skin evenly. These include, but are not limited to: make-up, deodorant, perfume, oils, moisturizers, residue from hair conditioners.
- Optimize your skin surface pH levels prior to application. Do not use bar soaps prior to your sunless tan
The longevity of your airbrush will depend on your prep and aftercare. A typically airbrush will last 5-7 days with proper care. Some clients are able to extend to tan past 7 days with more frequent moisturizing and avoiding exfoliating products.
-Avoid Dove or bar soaps while you have your airbrush tan.
-Do not use a loofah or exfoliating product until you are ready to remove your airbrush.
-Shorter warm showers = less color fading.
-Use an Aloe based moisturizer (we carry really great options in store)
-Add one of our Norvell or VersaSpa products to your regimen. These pair the best with the airbrush solutions we use.
We do not recommend doing more than 3 sprays in a 2 weeks time, to avoid build-up of tanning solution that will contribute to uneven wear-off.
This allows a complete cycle of natural exfoliation and eliminates patchiness or uneven areas of wear. These are natural areas of the body where friction from clothing and daily activities may cause premature exfoliation.
In addition, spraying too frequently may also cause the skin to exfoliate more rapidly (decreasing the longevity of your sunless tan), as over-application can alter the skin’s pH levels, causing it to shed more frequently.
We recommend avoiding these situations for the first 48 hours following your spray tan. Chlorinated pools & spas can increase the rate in which the skin exfoliates causing the tan to wear and fade rapidly.
DHA is an acronym for Dihydroxyacetone.
DHA is the active ingredient found in all sunless tanning products. It is a simple carbohydrate that is primarily used as an ingredient in sunless tanning products. It is often derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane, and by the fermentation of glycerin. DHA does not make your skin cells darker in pigmentation, but rather reacts with the proteins and amino acids found in the top layer of your skin to create a darkening effect or ‘sunless tan’.
We recommend exfoliating 24 hours prior top your session. This will allow your skin to rejuvenate just slightly before the airbrush application.
We always ask that your consult with your doctor prior to your session.
To accommodate we provide nose plugs and disposable undergarments. We highly encourage all breastfeeding mothers to wear either a disposable bra or swim top to avoid color transfer to baby.
Our spray tan soluitions use Eco-Certified Dihydroxyacetone, or DHA. It’s the active ingredient found in most sunless tanning products, and it’s naturally derived from plants like beets or sugarcane.
Please contact us and we can do a patch test to make sure you do not have a reaction to the airbrush solution. (this is extremely uncommon)
Our airbrush solutions have odor inhibitors to reduce the odors common with DHA products. They are also blended with fragrance to allow a pleasant smell to come through.
If you are prone to an after tan odor we recommend adding a pH balancing spray or mitt to your session. This will help not only airbrush develop the best on your skin but reduce odor.