VersaPro Spray Tanning
Take the worry out of Spray Tanning with the VersaPro Heated Sunless Spa. The VersaPro’s cutting-edge technology gives your flawless results with the privacy of an automated spray booth. With endless options of solutions and shades you will leave with a spray tan fully customized to your skin tone!
- The spray bar has 3 nozzles for even coverage
- Both the tanning booth and spray are heated for your comfort
- Numbered foot tiles eliminate confusion on how to stand in the spray booth
- The booth dries your automatically so no need to towel off after
- Private booth, no awkward nakedness in front of someone you don’t know
- Customized color for a natural sun-kissed glow
- Open-air design lets your breathe easily
- In and out in under 5 minutes
- Add on moisturizing session for lasting results
At SunSeekers we have had the pleasure to provide over 160,000 flawless spray tans with our VersaPro booths. We know what works and what doesn’t.
Check out our customers testimonials and you’ll quickly see why VersaPro is the best!
At SunSeekers by Rosie we offer an endless combination of VersaPro Spray Tanning options!
With 4 Shades of Color Available plus A Moisturizing add on Spray we guarantee we will have a VersaPro Spray Tan to fit everyone’s needs!
- A Clear Spray That Gradually Develop 6-8 Hours After Application
- Instant Bronzer with Violet Undertones for a Deeper Exotic Tan
VersaPro Rapid Clear
- An Accelerated Clear Spray Tan With The Convenience of Showering in 3 Hours!
Want to level up your VersaPro Spray Tan?
For an additional $5 you can tan in a level 3 uv bed before your Spray Tan!
Just ask for our “Cocktail Tan” when you visit your local SunSeekers!
Spray Tanning Tips & Tricks
We want you to have the best spray tan experience possible! To ensure that we have come compiled the best tips and tricks to make sure your skin is best prepared to accept the color and protect your tan long after your session.
- Shower and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells so the tan can best adhere to your skin
- Spend a little extra time exfoliating the rougher areas of your skin like knees, elbows & ankles
- If you are using an exfoliating body wash; use this product prior to getting in the shower, water can cause a barrier causing the exfoliant to not work as well. Doing this will ensure and even better exfoliation (this will be a little rougher on your hands)
- Remove makeup
- Try and avoid wearing perfume, deodorant & lotion these can cause the spray tan to come out blotchy and uneven
- We will have baby wipes provided to remove makeup or deodorant if needed!
- If you are planning any body waxing services or a manicure/pedicure, please make sure this is done at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan
- Besides excessive washing, products used during these services can strip your spray tan or cause a lack of color development
- The VersaPro booth has a full automated guide giving you a worry-free session! Our SunSeekers staff will also walk your through the entire process to answer any questions you might have.
- You will be completely alone in the VersaPro Spray booth, so you are free to wear or not wear whatever you choose during your session
- We do however recommend wearing undergarments to protect sensitive areas
- Apply barrier cream provided to areas that do not normally tan well
- Hands, Feet, Elbows & Knees
- We highly recommend also adding one of our pH balancing prep products for deeper, darker and more even results
- Wear dark, loosing clothing and avoid an underwire bra if possible
- Wear open toes shoes
- Wait 6-8 hours before your shower or wet your skin so the color can develop
- If you choose our VersaPro Rapid Clear you can shower in under 3 hours!
- Avoid exfoliating your skin until you are ready for your spray to be removed
- Use daily tan extenders available at SunSeekers for lasting glow
We are Wisconsin’s premier tanning salon. What makes us the best? We offer six levels of UV tanning that will continuously provide you with the highest quality tanning experience. Our wide selection of beds & booths allow you to choose which features and benefits are important to you, while you achieve your best tan possible.
Prepare to be blown away! Our Level 6 KBL 7900 Alpha Deluxe delivers you one of the best tanning bed experiences to date! Want to take a trip to the Mediterranean or Caribbean? You can amp up your tanning sessions by choosing which island you want to visit! This will allow you to fully customize your tanning session! This bed also features an AquaCool system leave you feeling refreshed, but don’t worry, the non-drip nozzles in the canopy spray a fine mist so you won’t feel drenched. You may also connect your Bluetooth devices or listen to pre-programmed relaxing music. State of the art air-conditioning can be adjusted so you can feel the heat or feel the ocean breeze. This king of the beach contains 56 lamps (2-250w shoulder tanners, 4-800w facials, 24 lounge lamps, 30 canopy lamps, 40 enhanced illumination boosters, and p2 pigment lamps) to produce an outstanding 11,780 watts of power.
Our popular Level 5 is the Blueberry Blues, which features a 10-minute maximum exposure time, electronic climate control, an aroma vitalizer system, cooling mist spray, body comfort curved acrylic, and an advanced sound system that allows you to directly plug-in your own device! The Blueberry is powered fifty-two 200-watt dynamic power UV lamps, four 520-watt ultra performance high-pressure facial lamps, three 15-watt additional UVB facial lamps, two 250-watt high-pressure shoulder lamps, and a reflective neck tanner.
An extremely fast way to build your tan is our top of the line, high-intensity Level 4 beds. Reflective panels ensure every inch of you is exposed, for those hard to tan areas. Shoulder tanners ensure the top of head and shoulders are tanning, great for those going on vacation, as these are the typical areas that are prone to burn first if you hadn’t prepped them with a tan beforehand. While beds vary by location, our Level 4 beds will typically be a 12-minute session with fifty-one 160-watt lamps and four 520-watt high pressure facial lamps.
You could start seeing results as soon as your first session in our medium-intensity Level 3 beds! Lay in comfort on the ergonomically designed curved acrylic which allows those pesky pressure points to get maximum UV expose, as to prevent white spots. While our beds vary by location, our Level 3 beds are typically a 12-minute session with forty-three 160-watt lamps and three 500-watt high pressure facial lamps.
A great Level to be at for those looking to gradually build a tan. While beds vary by location, our Level 2 beds will either be a 12 or 15-minute session and typically feature forty 140-watt lamps and three 400-watt high pressure facial lamps.
We also offer Stand-up in this level as well at all locations!
Our entry-level Level 1 beds are ideal for beginners and those looking for a low-intensity tanning session. Level 1 beds will allow you to maintain your current color and slowly build a darker tone. While beds vary by location, our Level 1 beds will be either a 15 or 20 minute session and typically feature thirty-two 120-watt lamps, and most Level 1 beds will include three 400-watt high pressure facial lamps.