If you are looking to Book a Competition Airbrush Tan please call us at 920-393-5391
- First Session Explaining the Types of Spray We Offer & How the Sunless Tan Works
- 45 Minute Session
- Customized Sunless Tan
- 12-24 Hour Development Time
- 30 Minute Session
- Quick Rinse Solution
- Can be showered off in 1-3 hours depending on the darkness you would like to achieve
- 30 Minute Session
$75 for 2 Sessions
- Includes 2 Sessions
- Use one for your bridal shower or bachelorette party, and the other for your special day
- Get your Airbrush Session Free when 3 or more in your Bridal party book!
Book for Green Bay West
Book for Appleton East
We always recommend scheduling your session 1-2 days prior to an event. If you are doing airbrush spray tan for a wedding a trail session is highly encouraged.
Preparation and maintenance of your sunless tan is the KEY to sunless success. Make sure to read our online sunless preparation and maintenance guide prior to your sunless application.
Follow these important steps to ensure maximum sunless results:
- GENTLY exfoliate your skin prior to your sunless spray session. A gentle, sulfate-free skin polish, such as Norvell Renewing Sunless Exfoliator, can be used prior to your sunless session.
- Any waxing or shaving should be performed 24 hours in advance of applying sunless products.
- Remove any ‘barriers’ that may prevent the sunless product from absorbing into the skin evenly. These include, but are not limited to: make-up, deodorant, perfume, oils, moisturizers, residue from hair conditioners.
- Optimize your skin surface pH levels prior to application. Do not use bar soaps prior to your sunless tan
The longevity of your airbrush will depend on your prep and aftercare. A typically airbrush will last 5-7 days with proper care. Some clients are able to extend to tan past 7 days with more frequent moisturizing and avoiding exfoliating products.
-Avoid Dove or bar soaps while you have your airbrush tan.
-Do not use a loofah or exfoliating product until you are ready to remove your airbrush.
-Shorter warm showers = less color fading.
-Use an Aloe based moisturizer (we carry really great options in store)
-Add one of our Norvell or VersaSpa products to your regimen. These pair the best with the airbrush solutions we use.
We do not recommend doing more than 3 sprays in a 2 weeks time, to avoid build-up of tanning solution that will contribute to uneven wear-off.
This allows a complete cycle of natural exfoliation and eliminates patchiness or uneven areas of wear. These are natural areas of the body where friction from clothing and daily activities may cause premature exfoliation.
In addition, spraying too frequently may also cause the skin to exfoliate more rapidly (decreasing the longevity of your sunless tan), as over-application can alter the skin’s pH levels, causing it to shed more frequently.
We recommend avoiding these situations for the first 48 hours following your spray tan. Chlorinated pools & spas can increase the rate in which the skin exfoliates causing the tan to wear and fade rapidly.
DHA is an acronym for Dihydroxyacetone.
DHA is the active ingredient found in all sunless tanning products. It is a simple carbohydrate that is primarily used as an ingredient in sunless tanning products. It is often derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane, and by the fermentation of glycerin. DHA does not make your skin cells darker in pigmentation, but rather reacts with the proteins and amino acids found in the top layer of your skin to create a darkening effect or ‘sunless tan’.
We recommend exfoliating 24 hours prior top your session. This will allow your skin to rejuvenate just slightly before the airbrush application.
We always ask that your consult with your doctor prior to your session.
To accommodate we provide nose plugs and disposable undergarments. We highly encourage all breastfeeding mothers to wear either a disposable bra or swim top to avoid color transfer to baby.
Our spray tan soluitions use Eco-Certified Dihydroxyacetone, or DHA. It’s the active ingredient found in most sunless tanning products, and it’s naturally derived from plants like beets or sugarcane.
Please contact us and we can do a patch test to make sure you do not have a reaction to the airbrush solution. (this is extremely uncommon)
Our airbrush solutions have odor inhibitors to reduce the odors common with DHA products. They are also blended with fragrance to allow a pleasant smell to come through.
If you are prone to an after tan odor we recommend adding a pH balancing spray or mitt to your session. This will help not only airbrush develop the best on your skin but reduce odor.
Airbrush Prep & Care
VersaPro Spray Tanning
Take the worry out of Spray Tanning with the VersaPro Heated Sunless Spa. The VersaPro’s cutting-edge technology gives your flawless results with the privacy of an automated spray booth. With endless options of solutions and shades you will leave with a spray tan fully customized to your skin tone!
- The spray bar has 3 nozzles for even coverage
- Both the tanning booth and spray are heated for your comfort
- Numbered foot tiles eliminate confusion on how to stand in the spray booth
- The booth dries your automatically so no need to towel off after
- Private booth, no awkward nakedness in front of someone you don’t know
- Customized color for a natural sun-kissed glow
- Open-air design lets your breathe easily
- In and out in under 5 minutes
- Add on moisturizing session for lasting results
At SunSeekers we have had the pleasure to provide over 160,000 flawless spray tans with our VersaPro booths. We know what works and what doesn’t.
Check out our customers testimonials and you’ll quickly see why VersaPro is the best!
At SunSeekers by Rosie we offer an endless combination of VersaPro Spray Tanning options!
With 4 Shades of Color Available plus A Moisturizing add on Spray we guarantee we will have a VersaPro Spray Tan to fit everyone’s needs!
- A Clear Spray That Gradually Develop 6-8 Hours After Application
- Instant Bronzer with Violet Undertones for a Deeper Exotic Tan
Venetian One Rapid
- Designed with Cool Violet-Brown Undertones to Give a Deeper, Darker Tan, Inspired by the Riviera Beaches, with the Ability to Rinse Sooner to Achieve the Same Great Look.
Want to level up your VersaPro Spray Tan?
For an additional $5 you can tan in a level 3 uv bed before your Spray Tan!
Just ask for our “Cocktail Tan” when you visit your local SunSeekers!
Spray Tanning Tips & Tricks
We want you to have the best spray tan experience possible! To ensure that we have come compiled the best tips and tricks to make sure your skin is best prepared to accept the color and protect your tan long after your session.
- Shower and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells so the tan can best adhere to your skin
- Spend a little extra time exfoliating the rougher areas of your skin like knees, elbows & ankles
- If you are using an exfoliating body wash; use this product prior to getting in the shower, water can cause a barrier causing the exfoliant to not work as well. Doing this will ensure and even better exfoliation (this will be a little rougher on your hands)
- Remove makeup
- Try and avoid wearing perfume, deodorant & lotion these can cause the spray tan to come out blotchy and uneven
- We will have baby wipes provided to remove makeup or deodorant if needed!
- If you are planning any body waxing services or a manicure/pedicure, please make sure this is done at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan
- Besides excessive washing, products used during these services can strip your spray tan or cause a lack of color development
- The VersaPro booth has a full automated guide giving you a worry-free session! Our SunSeekers staff will also walk your through the entire process to answer any questions you might have.
- You will be completely alone in the VersaPro Spray booth, so you are free to wear or not wear whatever you choose during your session
- We do however recommend wearing undergarments to protect sensitive areas
- Apply barrier cream provided to areas that do not normally tan well
- Hands, Feet, Elbows & Knees
- We highly recommend also adding one of our pH balancing prep products for deeper, darker and more even results
- Wear dark, loosing clothing and avoid an underwire bra if possible
- Wear open toes shoes
- Wait 6-8 hours before your shower or wet your skin so the color can develop
- If you choose our VersaPro Rapid Clear you can shower in under 3 hours!
- Avoid exfoliating your skin until you are ready for your spray to be removed
- Use daily tan extenders available at SunSeekers for lasting glow